This memorial was constructed on November 10, 1957, in memory of First and Second World War veterans. It was designed by C.L. McGee, and unveiled by Lieutenant General H.D. Graham, Chief of Staff, Ottawa, Ontario. The site was later re-landscaped by the Orono Horticultural Society and Royal Canadian Legion, Branch 178, of Bowmanville, Ontario

Address:

Contact Information:

Website:

Share this listing