Known originally as Orono Memorial Park then more recently as Buttercup Hollow Park, this area is another one of Orono’s gems. It offers;
- Playground for ages 2 to 12 years
- Splash pad
- Courts: Tennis and Pickleball
- Diamonds: 1 softball diamond with lights
- Orono Skateboard Park
- Washroom available
- Numerous picnic tables around the park
- Outdoor Pool open during July and August
- Mobility device charging station (outdoor – near splash pad)
- Park Shelter with picnic tables
Buttercup Hollow park is the perfect place to enjoy with the family on a summer day.
Tennis courts are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Our Operations staff set up the nets and maintain the courts from about mid-May to October.